If you are a customer-obsessed, data-driven, creative marketer. You understand that marketing is both an art and a science, and have equal parts affinity for data and good storytelling. You’ve helped build marketing programs designed to elevate a brand and drive customers to action. You see opportunity in the details. You’re wildly organized. You’re a master collaborator, able to orchestrate big programs and work with a number of different stakeholders to get things done. You know effective marketing when you see it and have written a few good content pieces yourself. Thoughtful, intentional communication is one of your superpowers. Most of all, you are kind.
- Assisting the creation of strategically driven product marketing plans and overseeing the implementation of the tactical components of that plan.
- Working closely with internal teams and external partners, and providing project briefs needed to develop key marketing materials and components such as brand artwork and logo, style guides, online advertising banners, gameplay trailers, product websites, and other promotional merchandise.
- Owning end-to-end processes for managing marketing tasks including those related to CRM, performance, and brand campaigns, and events.
- Collaborating with all teams to oversee KPI goal setting and acquisition funnel metrics.
- Proven ability to write impactful copy that communicates product messaging to the consumer through various touchpoints including social, web, CRM, advertising, and video.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Worked in a high volume digital marketing organization supporting multiple games.
- Familiarity with tools used for User Acquisition campaigns.
- Knowledge of best practices on how to create and set campaign budges.
- Good aye for best-performing creatives.
- Strong analytics and data-oriented mind.
- Good understanding of community management tasks.
- Love playing games.